Almost Thursday

Click here for the latest news
KillerRed
Novice

Re: Almost Thursday

Post by KillerRed »

Agamemnon wrote: 01 Nov 2018, 04:29 An exciting Thursday Update: all docs are now in the hands of our volunteer editors. No one can yell at me now! (... for now)
Hold my beer :P
"It has fallen upon me, now and again in my sojourn through the world, to ease various evil men of their lives."-Solomon Kane
Agamemnon
Grand Master

Post by Agamemnon »

Before bed update:

Thursday™ has been upgraded to Soon™.
  • Volunteer editors have all the stuff. Some of them have started dripping said stuff back to me.
  • I've about finished the new document template to do all the layout on the new edition The print version of the new character sheet is more or less finished now.
  • Barb is working on the roll20 version, though both the roll20 sheet and the form-fillable sheet may be a while in coming.
  • I started making notes on random possibilities for my playtest campaign with my group.
  • I've consumed a pot and a half of coffee today, along with the entire third season of daredevil.
We are making progress.
Sword and Scoundrel: On Role-Playing and Fantasy Obscura

Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what’s incomplete and saying: "Now it’s complete because it’s ended here."
Collected Sayings of Muad’Dib, the Princess Irulan
thorgarth
Journeyman

Post by thorgarth »

I raise my cup to those who already started “dripping said stuff” to you. :D

Let the Soon become Now as Soon as possible. 😎
Agamemnon
Grand Master

Post by Agamemnon »

Thursday update:
About half of the draft feedback I'm expecting has come in, and I've been keeping myself busy with some changes made, sections rewritten for clarity, and so on. The template is also basically done now, just awaiting the final text to throw in. The print character sheet pdf is done and will be ready for release along with the draft.

And I've both discovered and consumed the first season of Castlevania. Because my netflix habits are the most important part of this update.

Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what’s incomplete and saying: "Now it’s complete because it’s ended here."
thorgarth
Journeyman

Post by thorgarth »

Agamemnon wrote: 08 Nov 2018, 17:44 Thursday update:
About half of the draft feedback I'm expecting has come in, and I've been keeping myself busy with some changes made, sections rewritten for clarity, and so on. The template is also basically done now, just awaiting the final text to throw in. The print character sheet pdf is done and will be ready for release along with the draft.

And I've both discovered and consumed the first season of Castlevania. Because my netflix habits are the most important part of this update.
You Sadist... always teasing us!!!😈
Agamemnon
Grand Master

Post by Agamemnon »

I finished castlevania too. It's the first anime I've liked in ages.