Agamemnon creates another project for himself knowing full well that he shouldn't (New PbP game?)

Discussions from the first time this came up.
nemedeus
Scholar

Re: Agamemnon creates another project for himself knowing full well that he shouldn't (New PbP game?)

Post by nemedeus »

Just wanted to say, i haven't forgotten about this and i'm still interested. I'm a bit pressed for time (including "creative processing time") right now.
"First Rule of War Club: Don't fight in the War Room" - Clint Eastwood, 1920
EinBein
Sworn Brother

Re: Agamemnon creates another project for himself knowing full well that he shouldn't (New PbP game?)

Post by EinBein »

Agamemnon has seemingly vanished for private reasons. Let's hope he is well and ready for us upon return.
nemedeus
Scholar

Post by nemedeus »

Well he did post on his blog today, apparently.
taelor
Journeyman

Post by taelor »

There was some discussion of reviving this (well, as much as something that never really got off the ground in the first place can be said to be "revived") once the new draft comes out. What's the status of that? Are people still interested?
GLENDOWER
I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
HOTSPUR
Why, so can I, or so can any man;
But will they come when you do call for them?
thirtythr33
Editorial Inquisition

Post by thirtythr33 »

I am interested, should it come to be.

I'm not sure whether Agamemnon was hinting that he would run the game or that he had developed some play notes for the scenario he was planning on releasing though.
"O happy dagger!
This is thy sheath; there rust, and let me die."

- Juliet Capulet
Agamemnon
Grand Master

Post by Agamemnon »

I was kinda wondering if anyone would poke around at this. If people are interested, I'll get started on this after the next release pack is done. I figure you lot would rather have a rulebook than a campaign.
Sword and Scoundrel: On Role-Playing and Fantasy Obscura

Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what’s incomplete and saying: "Now it’s complete because it’s ended here."
Collected Sayings of Muad’Dib, the Princess Irulan
Benedict
Standard Bearer

Post by Benedict »

Agamemnon wrote:I figure you lot would rather have a rulebook than a campaign.
True. Still (surprise, surprise), I'm interested too. That is, if there's room.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
― Touchstone
EinBein
Sworn Brother

Post by EinBein »

me too!
nemedeus
Scholar

Post by nemedeus »

And my axe!

whoops, wrong script... but you get the idea.