Updates from Grand Heresy Press

Click here for the latest news
higgins
Heresiarch

Updates from Grand Heresy Press

Post by higgins »

Howdy folks,

Here's some communication channel related news from your beloved GH crew.

First, as we gear towards launch, the forums have been updated and most members with 0 posts have been purged. Apologies to any lurkers who got thrown away with the bath water. We still love you.

Second, if you've noticed the lack of activity on our forums, it's because these days we mostly communicate on Discord: https://discord.gg/6pBQmSt

Finally, if you want to add your input to Sword & Scoundrel (previously known as Band of Bastards (previously known as Song of Steel)), then give us a fresh read on DriveThru: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub ... resy-Press

Big things coming up on Thursday™ ;)

Regards,
Grand Heresy Press
"You can never have too many knives."
- Logen Ninefingers, The Blade Itself
thorgarth
Journeyman

Re: Updates from Grand Heresy Press

Post by thorgarth »

Thursday´s here... really hoping to see the new update dropped asap to dig in.
higgins
Heresiarch

Post by higgins »

I was fairly confident that everyone with a forums account knew that Thursday™ doesn't refer to any particular Thursday.

This was mostly a comms channel update to explain downtime during the move, as well as the purge of many bot accounts our old phpBB engine was truly swamped with.
"You can never have too many knives."
- Logen Ninefingers, The Blade Itself
KillerRed
Novice

Post by KillerRed »

Much like Scripture says Jesus will return "Soon"
"It has fallen upon me, now and again in my sojourn through the world, to ease various evil men of their lives."-Solomon Kane
Agamemnon
Grand Master

Post by Agamemnon »

Mark 24:36
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only."

Fortunately, unlike Jesus I operate on a much shorter time-table. And unlike Mark, I know the day -- though the hour is not yet established. I'm not ready to make the announcement, but I do indeed have a timetable now established and things are in motion. News will follow Soon™
Sword and Scoundrel: On Role-Playing and Fantasy Obscura

Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what’s incomplete and saying: "Now it’s complete because it’s ended here."
Collected Sayings of Muad’Dib, the Princess Irulan
EinBein
Sworn Brother

Post by EinBein »

Agamemnon wrote: 05 Mar 2020, 23:52 Mark 24:36
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only."

Fortunately, unlike Jesus I operate on a much shorter time-table. And unlike Mark, I know the day -- though the hour is not yet established. I'm not ready to make the announcement, but I do indeed have a timetable now established and things are in motion. News will follow Soon™
*cheering crowd*