Favorite fictional character challenge!

Click here for the latest news
Marras
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Favorite fictional character challenge!

Post by Marras »

After this both characters will be easy to recognize or I have been poor at portraying them. Both of them are from TV show Black Sails :)
higgins
Heresiarch

Post by higgins »

Marras wrote:After this both characters will be easy to recognize or I have been poor at portraying them. Both of them are from TV show Black Sails :)
Ah! Agamemnon has been pestering me to watch this! Needless to say, I haven't yet. :oops:
"You can never have too many knives."
- Logen Ninefingers, The Blade Itself
Marras
Grizzled Veteran

Post by Marras »

Yes, you should watch the Black Sails. I have seen season 1 at the stores here, so it should be found over there, too (or from net stores).
Agamemnon
Grand Master

Post by Agamemnon »

Marras wrote:A middleaged man with weather beaten but charming face and calculating, opportunity seeking eyes.
Marras wrote:Okay, a bit edited version :)

A roguish woman with brown, unkept hair and dirty face that has narrow eyes like she's constantly mad at the world.
Somehow, I never got around to replying to this one -- John Silver and Anne Bonney, of course. Though, the former might also apply to Captain Flint.

(can you guess which section of the book I'm editing at the moment?)
Sword and Scoundrel: On Role-Playing and Fantasy Obscura

Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what’s incomplete and saying: "Now it’s complete because it’s ended here."
Collected Sayings of Muad’Dib, the Princess Irulan
Marras
Grizzled Veteran

Post by Marras »

Agamemnon wrote: Somehow, I never got around to replying to this one -- John Silver and Anne Bonney, of course. Though, the former might also apply to Captain Flint.

(can you guess which section of the book I'm editing at the moment?)
Exactly! John Silver is based on how I envision him in the Treasure Island novel although it doesn't match how he is portrayed at Black Sails and fits much better Captain Flint.

It seems like character chapter is under work now :)